Packging & Delivery
Min Order1 piece
GC-1800CI CAM Receiver, a multi-way descrambling CAM receiver, is used to convert the encrypted DVB-C/DVB-S signal or ASI signal with internal selection and outputs Transparency Standard ASI signal, and output simultaneously different modes of analog AV signals for monitoring. This receiver can be controlled through the front panel and remote control, and no NMS is applied.
GC-1800CI CAM Receiver is mainly adopted to:
1. convert into multi-way descrambling TS, and output the TS through ASI inteface.
2. convert digital cable TV signals, satellite signals or encrypted ASI signals into analog output for encoding or monitoring.
1. 2*8 descrambling channels alternative;
2. Double CAM card interfaces;
3. up to DVB-CI (EN50221) Standard;
4. supports PID filter and Form filter;
5. outputs AV signal and SCART signal for monitoring;
6. 4-digit LED display, 7-key front panel;
7.can be controlled by remote control and front panel;
8. RS 232 serial port for upgrading;
9. power off memory
10. both DVB-C and DVB-S tuner can be chosen for different requirements.
1.CI Card Interface: DVB-CI (EN50221) Standard, 2X CAM Card Interface
2.The receiving performance of DVB-C: 32/64/128/256QAM
Frequency Range: 48-860MHz
Symbol Rate Range: 37 Mbaud/s
Loop Output: 110-860MHz
3.The receiving performance of DVB-S:
Demodulating modes: QPSK
Signal-to-Noise: ≤ 12dB
Frequency Range: 950 2150MHz
Symbol Rate Range: 245MS/S
4.ASI Outputs: the Amplitude is 800±80 mVp-p, the average data rate is 270Mbps
5.The Max Input Code Rate: 54Mbps
6.Standard AV Output and SCART Output
7.The overall power consumption: ≤20W